Saturday, October 17, 2009

Happy Diwali

Hey folks ! Wish you all a very Happy Diwali and a prosperous New Year !!

Actually before I begin, I need to apologise for the length of this post. I was busy writing a post for my new blog 'Crapologists'. I need your support for that one too.

Do visit 'Crapologists' and let me know the quality of stuff there (as you did it here).

Wish you and your family a Happy and Safe Diwali !

I'd like to end this post with a personal request : Please please please please please try to AVOID fireworks. 'coz it pollutes the environment a lot (No no no..... I haven't joined any 'green' organisation....) plus its sheer waste of money. Instead use this money to help someone in need. (You want my bank account number? Contact ASAP...)

Yenjaay !!!

4 comments:

  1. Sure,will read your new blog regularly.
    A very happy Diwali to you .

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ B K Chowla sir -
    thanks :) cya at Crapologists....

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy diwali n a prosperous new yr 2 u 2.........yeah pst all d crap thng n ur crapologists..m so sure it wil b fun..lol............tc..hv fun

    ReplyDelete