Thursday, October 22, 2009

Abandoned


I shrink into a corner,
I look around,
I try to search for something,
But the dark of night blinded me.
What I look for, I don’t know,
I feel thirsty, I feel deprived,
And the world has abandoned me at this dreaded moment!!

I stumble as I try to stand,
I feel pain, the worst of it,
I want to scream,
But fear stops me.
What I fear, I don’t know.
I feel a pinch here; I feel a blow there,
And the world has abandoned me at this dreaded moment!!

I find no shoulder to cry,
I see no shadow across the room,
I feel no hand on my head,
I hear no words of comfort.
What I need, I don’t know.
I feel empty, I feel weak,
And the world has abandoned me at this dreaded moment!!

I want to escape,
I try to push away the dark,
I struggle to reach the light,
But my will has given up.
What life wants, I don’t know.
I feel isolated, I feel violated,
And even God has abandoned me at this dreaded moment!!


----------
updated later by Ankit...

PS : This is Garima's first blog post. Shower it with your love (read : comments) :p

22 comments:

  1. awesome..... expressed very well..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. n congratulations for ur first post on gfn :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thnx ankit...fer helpin... n appreciating!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey garima nice ne..really great...n keep pstng sch suffs..n bdw congo 4 ur frst pst...n i hpe 2 c anther ne soon frm ur sde....tc..

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey shruti...thnk u so much...ur comment matters a lot!!
    i wil try to post anodr one soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice compilation.....wow you really are venting out your feelings really wel..correct me if im wrong....:P

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ garima -
    u need not say thanks to me.... u knw i'm very selfish.... i did dis to increase my blog's readers..... :p

    jokes apart, still u dnt need to say 'thanks'.... keep writin :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ sanket -
    thanks for the comment..... keep visiting n i expect comments on my post too..... :p

    ReplyDelete
  9. It doesn't read like the first one.
    It is very well written.Keep up the good work.All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @BK Chowla...thnk u so much for ur wishes!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey gaima its very well written and congr8s 4 the 1st post

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ rashi di -
    thanks for the comment.... n btw i'd be glad to see ur comments on my posts too.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. hey great work garima n congratulations for your first post.
    Awaiting for more posts from you.
    Keep writing :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. @ rashmi -
    thanks for the comment.... garima will be replying in sumtym....

    ReplyDelete
  15. @rashmi...thnx fer appreciating...i wil try to write anodr one soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. language 100/100
    thoughts 100/100
    a great piece very well written.
    good job sis!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. @ jeet -
    thanks for visiting the blog.... ur sis will thank u later... :p

    btw chk out my posts too... n comment on them too... :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. hey jeet...thnx...luvd to c ur comment!!
    bttw chk out ankit's posts too!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. hey...truly amazing...very well expressed..no wonder its said tht words speak more than actions..applause!

    ReplyDelete
  20. @khush....thnx a ton yaara fer cmmntin!!

    ReplyDelete