Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A kiss forever- Part 2 of 3


PART 2 OF 3


The Big Blow



I dialed his number for the umpteenth time and...
“Hello?” came his sweet voice finally. I somehow managed a faint greeting which I could not hear but I was positive he recognized me. After 5 years of togetherness he could not have not recognized me. I asked him where he was and what was all this about but I did not get a reply. It was only then that I realized that all these questions were in my head and I needed to find my voice. I asked and then remained stunned when he said that he was getting married in St. Paul’s church tomorrow. St. Paul’s church!! How could I forget that place? It was there where I wanted to marry him and he knew it. How mean of him to do this to me… to leave me like that and get married to someone else in the very place where I wanted to take our relationship to the next level… where we would have created a permanent and stronger bond. It was the most brutal way of breaking someone’s heart.
NO!! I wasn’t letting this happen without contenting myself with a reasonable excuse of being left like that… not until he convinced me that I deserved it (I knew this would never happen… because I would never let him go to someone else).
I decided to go to St. Paul’s straightaway. It meant a 6 hour drive. I then realized how far I had come in search of him. I took a cab and next thing I knew was that I was standing right in front of the St. Paul’s church. I wasn’t embarrassed in going in, in 3 days old attire, a haystack for my hair and bruises on my body and my clothes brown with dirt. Knowing him and his contacts and rich and famous that he was, this should’ve been a grand affair. Holy shit!! If this was a grand affair, this was being planned for quite long now. I shook my head and thought to myself that it didn’t matter. I just strode across the road and stomped past the doors of the church and bang!! He was standing right in front of me in the best suit ever… looking handsome. My anguish seemed to fade away. I gasped and then reminded myself what I was here for.
I ran to him and asked what was all this about and why? What had gone wrong? He answered in his sweet musical voice.


Well even we are waiting for his answer!!


To be continued on thursday 19 th november!!

8 comments:

  1. yet another gripping part of the story.... awesome, brilliant, superb are understatements.... i wonder third part kitna intresting hoga.... ;) i'd suggest u to write a novel..... please give it a try n ya, first copy meri pehle se book kar lena.... ;) good goin' partner !! keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. @partner...
    jeezz...thnx..u used big words...hope i keep up wid d appreciation u giv...abt d novel d plan is fer later.. i've js strtd!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ garima -
    dont worry.... i hav full faith in ur abilities.... n the novel will happen.... very soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ankit...
    thnx fer believin..i hope too dat d novel bcums soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ garima
    U very well know where to stop, and keep your readers follow your story, to c what next....
    Great write up, waiting for next part anxiously :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @raashi..
    lolz!! i m hpy this story cud keep readers hooked up!! thnx...d nxt part is js a day away!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ rashmi -
    garima might turn out to be the next ekta kapoor.... lol ;)

    ReplyDelete