Friday, October 31, 2008

Life is a BITCH....!!!

Life is a BITCH....

When life decides to kick u, it kicks u badly....

Everything goes wrong when time is wrong....

Machines can never be trusted....



I was not sure about the practicality of these statements.... But in the last 2-3 days they came true with this experience.

Everybody wished me Happy New Year.... But i think somebody didn't wish me from the heart.... And coz of that i'm facing this series of nightmarish experiences....

On the New Year's day, we (read :: all the frens) were visiting each other's places.... I alongwith 3 other frens went in my car.... After going to a couple of frens, my car broke down almost.... The altinator was the problem.... (*i don't know much about the technicalities.... but talkin with the mechanic made me know about the terms at least) As it was the New Year's day, the mechanic said he'll mend the problem the day after.... I had to wait.... Now don't expect me to do that....

The next day.... my car was moving from one garage to another.... The altinator is a major part of the car's engine.... And that major part had a very minor problem.... Huh.... Wat CRAP...!!! The altinator's cut-out (*dunno wats dat....) had melted.... So i got it changed.... Then got the altinator fixed again in the car....

Then i went out wid my family for a small outing.... It wasn't even a couple of kilometers.... and the car's engine stopped working.... I called up the mechanic.... That dumb guy came after 30-odd minutes.... Tinkered with some fuses n wires.... Then he concluded that the current wasn't passing.... He made some direct connections.... And said that this temporary arrangement would work till you come back.... I said okay....

I hadn't drove more than 8-9 kilometers..... The wire he had fixed had burnt.... Now this was hell.... Life was acting like a BITCH now.... I called that dumb ass and he declined to come that far.... Instead he was instructing me to connect another wire in the same way on phone.... That wasn't possible AT ALL.... I could mess it up.... I didn't do wat he asked me to....

I thought of Plan B.... I went and got another mechanic from nearby.... That guy tried a lot with the wires for more than an hour.... He then concluded that the fuel supply had some flaw..... Huh....!!! I think these mechanics create more problems than solving them..... He called another mechanic who dealt with the fuel supply problems.... I was getting confused with these mechanics' jargons.... I called up my ex-driver who's more like a family member.... He reached there in half an hour till these guys were trying to fix the wire or fuel supply problems..... Then he came and instructed them something.... Again out of my world.... Jargon types.... I decided to avoid what they were talking.....

Another 30 minutes passed by..... It was already dark..... My mom (she doesn't eat anything after the sunset....) had to remain without food..... And i had my brain deep-fried between the technical terms and jargons..... Now it was ready to eat.... Jokes apart, i was in no mood to spend any more time on the road.... It was so very embarrassing.... People watched us while passing by and we were watching them watch us helplessly.... It was like i had spent more than half of my life on the road.... I was tired.... Damn tired....

After much bheja fry.... the car was fixed temporarily.... We returned back to home.... with an experience of a lifetime.... Now its gonna be the day of tomorrow.... Again with the mechanics and the garages....

Rightly said.... Life kicks u badly at times....

Such is life....!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment