Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Gunda-Raj


Raj Thackeray.... He has become a psycho i think.... I dunno what he's upto and what he wants to prove....

I have lived in Mumbai for years.... I liked him (read :: not supported politically) during his Shiv Sena days.... even after his 'Divorce' with his uncle and his family and his party, I was with him.... But of late, by playing the hatred card, he might have become a hero in the minds of a few extreme Marathi-manoos but overall this isn't much better than what we call 'Gunda-Raj' (*pun unintended*)

I just want to ask Mr Raj Thackerey and MNS that is Maharashtra not a part of India.... or are the 'Bhaiyas' as you guys say (read :: North Indians) are terrorists? And what do you want to prove with attacking poor and innocent people?

With this kind of DIRTY-politics, you have lost the image of a leader who fought for people.... Instead you have created a new image of a leader who fights against people and promotes hatred.... You guys are no better than terrorists.... The only difference between you people and the terrorists is that you do it in public and they do it secretly.... In my point of view, you are even worse than terrorists....

And who can guarantee that in case you succeed in your motive against the North Indians, you won't target people from other region? You are attacking the people from UP & Bihar, next on the list may be Gujaratis, Marwaris or South Indians or for that matter people from any other part of India....

You are doing exactly what Mr Mohammad Ali Jinnah did in 1947.... Creating differences in the minds of people....

Basically, I have been fed up of hearing all the negative news of late.... So I thought of writing this blog.... Otherwise I don't have any personal grudge against you....

When you are arrested, people from your party damage government and personal properties, hurt people.... What are you gonna gain from all this...?

Any Indian can reside in any part of India... Thats what the Indian Constitution says.... But I think Mr Raj Thackeray doesn't follow the Indian Costitution.... He has a Constitution of his own....

GOD SAVE INDIA....!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Great post.....!!!
    Politics like this must be stopped....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to read that atleast we are having the mindset that can give an opinion about some happenings.. at least we are aware... Coming to the point, as per the times of India, an article said about the increased no: of yr words "UP bhaiyas" in the railways, where the nominations of the ppl of other regions are simply discarded simply because of the upper hand of Mr Lalu. All new trains if u have noticed crosses Bihar, all discounts fr them. Is that correct?? I dont think so. I am not marathi, I dont say UP or Bihar is not India, but is it wrong that atleast 1 person took a point and stood for his people.
    Till what point will we follow the non-violence theory which gave us a wretched state (J&K) whom we still can't say ours still. I think atleast someone rose for the rights of his ppl.
    Well these are my views personally, though harsh ones but yes, thanks again, atleast we youth are putting points to write about.. cheers fr writing this article dude. Hoping fr a reply :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for leavin a comment.... I agree with you.... I'm not against Mr Raj Thackeray for standing for his ppl.... All i'm against is the ways with which he's carrying out the protest.... I don't even support what Mr Lalu is doing..... Giving all the benefits to only a few ppl isn't nice.....

    All i can say is that it was my point of view and i'm not at all against Mr Raj Thackeray, it was just his ways which had hurt me....

    Thanks a ton again for letting me know what you think....

    Love n regards
    Ankit

    ReplyDelete
  4. hoping fr getting other's views too here :)

    ReplyDelete