Friday, October 24, 2008

Back (B)log

Well guys, i know i deserve to get my butt kicked.... I know i'm not a regular in blogosphere, but i'm trying a hell lot to be in touch with you guys more often....

Recently i was going through Big B's blog (read :: Amitabh Bachchan) I liked a few lines on his blog. So I'm writing them out here.... (courtesy :: Mr Amitabh Bachchan again....)

These lines are in fact a poem, written by an African kid. This poem was nominated for 'Best Poem' for the year 2005. Here it is....


"When I born, I black.

When I grow up, I black.

When I go in sun, I black.

When I scared, I black.

When I sick, I black.

And when I die, I still black.


And you white fellas...

When you born, you pink.

When you grow up, you white.

When you go in sun, you red.

When you cold, you blue.

When you scared, you yellow.

When you sick, you green.

And when you die, you grey...


And you calling me colored ??"


I know it isn't much but still something is better than nothing. Hoping to be back on blog soon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment