Monday, October 27, 2008

Carrom Revisited....

First off, lemme take dis opportunity to wish y'all a very Happy Diwali n a Prosperous New Year.....

Carrom.... An indoor board game..... Quite similar to the modern-day pool.... But quite different too....

I used to play this game a lot in my childhood days.... The joy of winning.... The disappointment of losing.... And the desire to win after losing.... All those expressions and feelings came alive today when my sister's 10-year old son forced me to play with him.....

He likes the game and is sort of a champ in it..... So here we started the game.... The joy of inserting the coins in the hole..... The fighting for the queen and after that the cover..... I love it.....

I managed to win the first game by a very narrow margin..... It was a nail biting win for me..... I was overjoyed after winning the first game.....

In the next one, he gave me shock by winning the game.... Anyways we played another game.... We wanted to get the result from the best of 3.....

Dis time, i won again by a comfortable margin..... I was feelin on top of the world.... Wat crap....? I was feelin overjoyed by beatin just a 10-year old..... It wasn't just the joy, but it was like revisiting the memories of the good old days....

So there were my carrom memories revisited again today.....

Anyways hav a happy n safe Diwali.... The festival of lights.....

No comments:

Post a Comment