Sunday, February 28, 2010

Holi Hai !

Hey guys and girls !

Wish you and your family a very happy and colourful Holi !

Unlike me, if you play Holi, play safe and please please please avoid usage of water. I know I'm sounding a bit like an old man or something, but I hate the way water is wasted on this day. If you play, please play with gulaal only.

I still think the same as I did last year. Read my last year's Holi post (Happy Holi) coz the thoughts are the same, and I do not want a repeat telecast on the blog ;)

Enjoy guys ! Play safe !


PS : Sorry for the length of the post. (read : lack of words)

PPS : I still haven't started studying... :P

PPPS : And I'm not playing Holi.

6 comments:

  1. Happy holi 2 u 2....
    Enjy holi though u r nt playing, n vaise holi ke baad dusre din ka bhi mahorat achha hai, u can start studyng ;)
    All d best....

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ rashmi -
    thanks n same to u... :) btw i dnt need muhurat.... i need motivation to get started.... dhakka maarna padega.... lolz ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ankit-hey wish u d sme...n bdw aaj aise bhi kch karne k liye nhi hai tujhe cz holiday hai toh study...lolzzz

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ shruti -
    thanks a lot :) lolz.... lets see if i cn start studying today or nt.... :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Avery happy Holi to you too.
    All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ B K Chowla sir -
    thank u very much :)

    ReplyDelete