Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Exam Time !

Hey guys !


My university has issued a final advisory to all the students to start studying. Actually, the time table for my exams has been announced. And I have to start studying now ! So less frequent blogging on my part. I hope Garima will continue to handle the blogging scenario.




My exams are starting from 19th March. And I'll be having an exam on my birthday too. *sob sob*


Exams end on 8th April. Till then, virtually nil blogging. I don't say I won't post anything, I just mean to say that the frequency of the posts will be very low.


I wish my university gave me extra weightage for bloggers. Then I wouldn't mind blogging with the same frequency. But since it doesn't, I have no option left apart from studying. :(


Wish me luck guys ! I need it badly. :P


Thanks a ton !

6 comments:

  1. Wish u All D Very Best n all luck as well......
    U'll Do well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ rashmi -
    thank u very very much.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ garima -
    thanks a lot partner.... i really need some luck !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A happy birthday in advance and my best wishes for your exams

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ B K Chowla sir -
    sir, my birthday is more than a month away... so it'll be too early to accept birthday wishes... n thanks for the wishes for my exams :)

    ReplyDelete