Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Transition

I would like to begin this post by apologising to all my readers for my sudden disappearance from the blogosphere. My last post was published on 30th Aug 2009. Under normal circumstances, I don't remain off-the-blog for so long. And for this prolonged absence, something abnormal has to be responsible. And it was something which kept me upset for very long. I'm still upset for what happened. 1st Sep 2009 was the saddest day in my life. I wasn't in a condition to talk, forget updating the blog. Today, I am making a half-hearted effort for my blog and I'm not very satisfied with the quality of this post. I tried to put into words the transition in myself due to that incident and the week that followed.

The week that passed by shook me. I have been completely transformed into a totally different human being after the series of events that took place in the last week. Its not renaissance, its emotional breakdown. And I'm finding it really difficult to cope up with the loss(es) that I suffered.

I have lost my faith, my confidence, my happy-go-lucky nature, my attitude for life, my intrest in life, my smile, my happiness, my sleep, my hunger, and what not. Those who know me better and even those who don't can easily see a drastic change in me. I'm the least concerned about what is happening around me. I'm not at all bothered. Its coz of this, I want to erase all the memories of the last seven years of my life.

I'm God's favourite football. He keeps kicking me every now and then. And I'm fed up of bouncing back from the worst situations. This one was a really major blow to my (over-emotional) heart. And I guess I won't be the same after what has happened to me in the past week.

Signing off (I'm sorry I couldn't write more.....)

No comments:

Post a Comment