Saturday, September 26, 2009

Things We've Gone Through

I don’t wanna talk…

About the things we’ve gone through...

Because it’d hurt me... And it’d hurt you...

The words still echo inside my head,

And the pain never lets me rest…

The memories haunt me…

The time we were the best of the friends…

And now I see this never ending gap…

Unsaid pain in the turbulence of your voice…

And you warned me…

No one ever knows…

Whether time will makes us strangers,

Or time will make us grow…

And now I think I finally know you…


So... I don’t wanna talk …

About the things we've gone through…

Because it’d hurt me and it’d hurt you…

9 comments:

  1. nice ne..heart touchng....great...hw do u gt sch ideas?lol te me te me...i vnt 2 no

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ shruti -
    thanks for the comment.... btw i write in solitude.... i wrote dis one in train.... :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a touching piece, simple yet a great work...

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome. nice work. keep it going.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice thought..
    really like it & heart touching .. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ sahil -
    thanks for the appreciation :) keep visiting....

    ReplyDelete