Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Mirror of My Heart


Down I stared
Next to my feet
Saw a mirror
A broken piece

Held and stared
Into that piece
Thought my heart
You came back to me

Your Love - His Blood
Which keeps him awake
As memories guard it
From disgrace

Eyes start to sweat
Tired they became
As in this cruel world
Reality... Is hard to face

Life’s a song to Me...
Ain't it true?
Yes... it is...
Coz its dedicated to You!

Happiness came with you
A packaged deal
Having you Felt...
Happiness ....was finally
Pursued by me…

I have No Heart some people say
Agreed ! It’s True
Since I know...
Mine's with You

You're the One to guide me through...
Through the paths that i choose
You show me How....
My Flaws - My Scars.....

Yes My Love,
You're the Mirror of My Heart...

4 comments:

  1. awesum post...
    really vry nce..
    keep writing such n nt all dat politics......lolzzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ shruti -
    thanks....
    i'll be writing posts on politics full tym after my exams get over.... till then enjoy some copy-paste stuffs....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey...beautifully expressed..if composed with some good music..den it would make a beautiful song..thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete