Monday, March 16, 2009

I Hate Exams.....


Let me just say this.... I HATE EXAMS..... :(

If you don't fall under the categories of "NERDS" or "STUDIOUS" or "GENIUS", then you'd probably agree with me as well.

Who likes them anyway?

What joy do we find, slaughtering our lives for a concentrated amount of days, confined within books, book, and just books, just to sit for a 3 hour paper, only to find a few days (or rather months) later that we pass, fail, or get an average score. And that too isn't enough compared to the amount of time we put for studying...

The single word 'Examination', or even its shortened version 'Exam', is just enough to evoke horrible nighmarish feelings in most of the people.

My exam is within 48 hours, and I'm here, working on this blog post. But one needs a break, isn't it? Studying all the time will make me mad.... So, I thought of writing this post.

And during this break from studies, I've enlisted the TOP 5 THINGS I HATE ABOUT EXAMS :

  1. The unsettlled feeling it brings when you feel that you haven't studied enough (now this happens most of the times).
  2. Deprivation from the television, computer, in general any form of entertainment.
  3. Loads of stress that comes with it.
  4. The feeling as if I'm cut-off from the civilisation.
  5. Just HATE it.... You don't need any reasons for it....

Also, I've enlisted the TOP 5 THINGS STUDENTS DO DURING EXAMS :

  1. You start liking & even playing mobile games which you hated earlier (thats coz they are the only means of entertainment)
  2. Even the repeat telecasts of TV shows seem to be interesting (even if you've watched that episode earlier).
  3. All movies that you like are being shown on the TV.... and you're so desperate to watch them.
  4. You just find reasons to kill time (like this one..... i'm blogging.... ) =)
  5. You just keep chit-chatting on phone with friends for every small reason.

Well... its time to get back to studies....

I HATE EXAMS.....

Still... I have to appear..... So, wish me luck.....

P.S. : Apologies in advance if I don't update the blog 'coz of exams. (I might not be able to write stuff but I'll try my best not to let the gap be too long....)

P.P.S. : Guys, wish me luck.... I need it badly :)

4 comments:

  1. nice ne...
    i agree vith u ..
    evn i hate exams....bt stil u hv 2 gve dem..no other option..lol
    all d very best....tc...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ shruti -
    yup.... i think exams are the worst part of our EJJU-KAY-SHUNN system... lol ;)

    and thanks a ton for ur wishes....

    ReplyDelete
  3. no one luvs xams, be it studious or average student.. But u need 2 face this nightmare nyways. Wish u all d best..
    N keep writing..

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ raashi -
    thanks for the wishes..... hope that it doesn't turn out to be a nightmare tomorrow.....

    ReplyDelete