Monday, October 25, 2010

Be-CAR ki Dilemma !

Folks, I don't know whether this news falls under the category of a "good news" or a "bad news"... I couldn't decide. So I leave it up to you to decide...

The Tata Indigo (recently nicknamed : The Truck!) that I had is now not mine !! Yes, I've sold it off... Although I've been very possessive of my stuff. I've remained upset when I sold my beloved Nokia N72 cell phone (click here for more details regarding this), but this was a totally different ball game. I was happy that its sold. And I am, still. And there are some unmentionable reasons behind this happiness... Samajhdaar ko ishaara hi kaafi hai... :P



And I'm now be-CAR (for those who couldn't understand, wait till the end of the post !). And decision making is one of the toughest job on the planet, especially when all the choices are equally good. And the cars in contention are (in increasing order of prices) :
  1. Maruti Suzuki Alto : just for the sake of having an option
  2. Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 : almost zeroed in on this one, but then the Chevy exec gave me a test drive of the next two cars
  3. Chevrolet Spark : although a bit old, still a great package!
  4. Chevrolet Beat : wasn't an option earlier, but the test drive made it a tempting option
So far I'm considering these four options. Although some people also suggested me the following cars. But I rejected them for the reasons mentioned :
  1. Hyundai Santro Xing : pretty old and stale, even the new model doesn't offer new features.
  2. Maruti Suzuki Estilo : just don't like the model and the dabba-looks
  3. Maruti Suzuki WagonR : another dabba-looking car
And now I'm in a dilemma so as to which car should I finalise !

Decisions... Decisions... Decisions... I'm not that good at it ! :(

Dear God, please intervene and make things easier for me ! May be you can use an aakashvaani to enlighten me... ;)

I'd like to mention one more thing, I have not considered any cars from Tata. And its only coz if I wanted another 'truck', I wouldn't have sold the one that I already had ! Again, samajhdaar ko ishaara hi kaafi hai ! :)

PS : For those who didn't understand the meaning of be-CAR, its being without car. Go learn some Hindi. And those who know Hindi, try and learn how to apply a li'l bit of your brains !


    4 comments:

    1. @Ankit-- So...finally u sold dat car(the truck).....!!!!!
      gud yarr....
      So...nw tym for new1...!!!!

      ReplyDelete
    2. @ rohit -
      thanx for the comment... yeah... sold it off !! ;) :P

      ReplyDelete
    3. I Love dis car....Cz....Power Windows of dis car was awesome....!!!
      m I ryt dude....?????

      ReplyDelete
    4. @ rohit -
      itni pasand thi to tu hi le leta naa.... udaipur aane jaane ke kaam aati... lolz :D

      ReplyDelete