Friday, January 30, 2009

Emotional FOOL - Thats ME....!!!


Almost four days..... Almost four days have passed since my last blog post. I took this time, not 'coz I was reluctant or busy or short of ideas and topics to write on. but 'coz i was missing something very very special.

Something which was mine for more than two years. Somthing which was my only companion during some of the toughest times, and some of the most beautiful moments of my life.
Lets not keep people guessing. Lets unfold the suspense. I have sold my cell phone..... Nokia N72.....

It was very painful to part with it.... Believe me.... it was like giving away a part of me. My cell (now not mine....) was something very very important to me.

I sold it on Jan 25th. I could not sleep that night. I was missing it like hell. It took me four whole days to recover from the 'loss'.

I, sometimes, act very kiddish. I know I'm very emotional. But I never knew that I could be so emotional about a non-living thing. May be 'coz I had many memories associated with it. May be 'coz it was my first cell phone.

Anyways, as a friend of mine, Akshay, said, "If old things don't go, how would the new things take their place...."

I, now am falling short of words, and can't explain the state of my mind now.

What ever !!! I'm an 'EMOTIONAL FOOL'..... Okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment