Thursday, October 7, 2010

TWO whole years !

Today, 7th October 2010 marks the second anniversary of this blog. Exactly two years ago, I started this blog just to catch up with the world. Blogging wasn't a rage at that time. But within no time it picked up.

When I started this blog, I had no idea of what I'm gonna put up on GFN ! I wasn't even sure on how long would I be able to sustain this blog. But it continued. With all your love, this little effort of mine has successfully completed two years despite some rough patches.

I think I should present a mini balance sheet for this year (and may be get happy at the progress)... So, here it is :






If it would've been a business, my investors would be very very happy by now !


I'm happy with the progress. Even if the number of posts decreased, the spread has increased. Thank you every one for the love !


And since you people haven't brought the gifts, no celebrations this time. :P

7 comments:

  1. @Ankit-- Hey Badhai ho..dude....!!!!
    Balance Sheet is quite gud...!!!!
    It is audited or not...!!!
    nd u knw....by reading ur Blog...m also starting ma Blog....!!!!
    All da best yarr...I hope next year..ur Investors will be more Happy....!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ rohit -
    thnks buddy.... and balance sheet audit nahi karwayi.... baad mein karwa lunga.... btw all the best for ur blog....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gud Going Dude.......keep rocking

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congo!!!:) n al d v bst u stil gotta wrte lts n lts!!!!:))))n ya balance sheet is 2 gd!!!super lik it!!!! N happy b'day gfn!!!:))))keep it up!

    ReplyDelete