Thursday, December 25, 2008

A Few Beautiful Lines....

Hey folks !

Actually it has been two whole days since the last post. I didn't want to vanish from the blogosphere and I could neither think of anything to write my next post on. So, I decided to go through my childhood collection (I used to collect anything and everything I liked, namely poems, jokes, pics, etc). And while scratching my brain on what to post, I came across these beautiful lines. I don't know who wrote them, but I'm sure you'll like it.

Its a Hindi poem. In fact, its a symbolic poem (प्रतीकात्मक कविता). Pretty short one though, but it touches the heart and moreover, it is relevant with the current situations of India. Here it goes....

राजा चाहे कोई भी हो - रावण हो या राम,
(Raja chahe koi bhi ho - Ravan ho ya Ram,)

जनता तो सीता है,
(Janta to Sita hai,)

रावण
हुआ,
तो वन से उठा ली जायेगी,

(Ravan hua, to van se utha li jaayegi,)

राम हुआ, तो अग्नि परीक्षा ली जायेगी...
(Ram hua, to agni pariksha li jaayegi...)


राजा चाहे कोई भी हो - कौरव हो या पांडव,
(Raja chahe koi bhi ho - Kaurav ho ya Pandav,)

जनता तो द्रौपदी है,
(Janta to Draupadi hai,)

कौरव हुए, तो चीर हरण के काम आएगी,
(Kaurav hue, to cheer haran ke
kaam aayegi,)

पांडव हुए, तो जुएँ में दांव पर लगा दी जायेगी...
(Pandav hue, to jue mein daanv par laga di jaayegi...)


राजा चाहे कोई भी हो - हिंदू हो या मुसलमान,
(Raja chahe koi bhi ho - Hindu ho ya Musalmaan,)

जनता तो लाश है,
(Janta to laash hai,)

हिंदू हुए, तो जला दी जायेगी,
(Hindu hue, to jalaa di jaayegi,)

मुसलमान हुए, तो दफना दी जायेगी...
(Musalmaan hue, to dafna di jaayegi...)


Well written..... Isn't it? The person who has created it has said so much in very few words. Hats off !!!

This one deserves a few comments.....

PEACE !!!

4 comments:

  1. HEY BUDDY WAT'S DIS
    WAT U WANT TO SHOW TO THE PUBLIC BY UR DIS POST HA JUST TELL ME FRANKLY
    IF U THINK THAT PEOPLE ARE BLIND WHO CAN'T SEE ALL BLOODY FALTUGIRI
    WATS HAPNING IN INDIA.. THEN YOU ARE WRONG MA FRIEND... NO ONE IS BLIND
    HERE THEY ARE SEING EVERYTHNG BUT
    THEY ARE JUST SLEEPING
    (I MEAN THEY THINK THAT WAT CAN THEY DO ) NOW U HAV TO SHOW TO PUBLIC
    THAT THEY CAN DO EVRYTHING IF THEY WANT SO DEAR
    I WANT UR NEXT POST ON D JANTA FOR AWAKIN DAM
    SO THINK N WRITE
    UR TIME START NOW BUDDY
    TAKE CARE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment.... Anyways i'm working out on my next post.... Check it out sometime l8r....

    ReplyDelete
  3. simply beautiful...!!!!
    nice choice of words...

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesum...
    truely nice.....

    ReplyDelete