Monday, December 29, 2008

Adieu 2008.... Welcome 2009....

Yeah... Thats right. I'm bidding adios to the year '08, a year of mixed emotions. I'm doing this 'coz I think this would be my last post of '08. Yeah, I don't think I'll write something in the remaining three days of this year.


I know there are three whole days left for the year to end. But I, down with cold and fever, don't think I'm gonna post anything now. Simply 'coz I need a break. And to go off the blogosphere without prior notice and without wishing the readers a very happy new year, would be unfair to the selected (read :: few) readers of my blog.


Its not that I don't want to post anything, in fact I'm out of ideas (REALLY !! probably due to bad health) and I just don't want to post anything that I come across. Thats why I'm refraining myself from posting anything.


This year, 2008, will be remembered for quite many things. Be it the great Recession, Sensex touching 22k and falling to the lows of 9500, Barack Obama's win in the US Presidential elections, terror attacks in numerous cities of India (Mumbai, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Surat, Malgaon, etc), Indian cricket team taming world champion Australia and England, and many others.

I'll bounce back in the blogosphere in the new year '09 with the new spirit. Till then, goodbye. Take care. Have a great New Year's eve.

Party Hard ! Enjoy every moment of '08 till the clock strikes 12....


Welcome the first ray of '09 !!!!


1 comment:

  1. Appreciation to my father who told me concerning this
    web site, this webpage is actually remarkable.

    ReplyDelete