Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Main Kasab Ban Jaaunga

I know.... I know you all are missing me... and my posts, of course ! Well, I was busy with my exam preparations. Yes, MBA has semester pattern... Matlab university waalo ko saal mein 2 mauke milte hain humaari beizzati karne ke !!

And this one is not my original creation. I read it on Facebook. I liked it very much. Yes ! Its a poem. It is a Hindi poem originally titled "A poem by unemployed youth of India", but I feel this poem not just reflects the sentiments of unemployed youth, but it is a mirror of general Indian sentiments. 

Here you go !


माँ मुझे एक बंदूक दे दे
मै कसाब बन जाऊँगा

दो चार मंत्री को मार
रोज कबाब मै खाऊँगा

यहाँ तो इक चादर भी नहीं
वहाँ नरम बिछौना पाऊँगा

दिन रात मै जागूँ यहाँ
वहाँ चैन की नींद सो जाऊँगा

यहाँ मिले गाली और घूंसा
यहाँ रोज मार मै खाऊँगा

वहाँ मुझे छिंक भी आये
तुरंत दवाई मै पाऊँगा

घर की सूखी रोटी से तो अच्छा
रोज बिरयानी खाऊंगा

और जब मैं अदालत में जाऊ
तो मंद मंद मुस्कराऊंगा

मुझे देख भारतवासी गुस्से से तिलमिलाए
तो उनकी किस्मत पर तरस खाऊंगा

फिर देना जब जनम मुझे
मै ऐसा भाग न पाऊँगा

माँ मुझे एक बंदूक दे दे
मै कसाब बन जाऊँगा




I do not preach violence or killings. But the fact that a bloody terrorist is enjoying the Indian hospitality rather than being hanged hurts me a lot. Kasab is the safest man in India. And we, the citizens of India, are still unsafe !

Thodi kahi, zyaada samajhna !

Such is life.

PS: If the Government of India is citing silly reasons like shortage of hangmen, I would love to play a hangman for Kasab ! Kasam se....

No comments:

Post a Comment