Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Complaints, Excuses And More !

Well, I know, most of my readers don't even care that a blogger named Ankit B. Rathod ever existed. A lot of them might have wiped out Good For Nothin' out of their memories. But, but, but... I'm a phoenix, who rises from its own ashes (for those who need a citation, click here). I will always come back from a sabbatical, like this.

Actually, kabhi kabhi mujhe achanak se bhoot chadh jaata hai blog likhne ka. And probably, that's the reason why I can't give up blogging completely despite being busier than an Ambani. :P

Being very less frequent on the bloggerdom is my only weakness. And this time, seriously I'm working on to overcome it. My last post was on Nov 26, 2011 and today is Mar 07, 2012. That's exactly 3 months 10 days or simply put, its 102 days. Yayyyy !! I've hit a century !!! I should be happy, its my first century ever. Cricket mein to kabhi century maari nahi, blog pe hi sahi ! Well, don't worry, this is probably my first and last century ever !

Of late, I've been listening to a lot of complaints about myself. If I were in school, I could've been thrown out of the school considering the number of complaints I'm getting ! And being a true Indian by heart, we don't accept complaints against us that easily. We have excuses for almost everything ! Even if someone complains about Team India's poor performance down under, a true Indian fan would have something to blame on - the one less ball that wasn't bowled in the tied match against Sri Lanka. :P

Coming back from the larger perspective to a relatively smaller one, I'm gonna enlist a few of the complaints that people make against me, and the excuses that I give, and some more mirrch masaala. :P

Don't worry,  I won't enlist all of them in the post, nahi to jitne bache khuche readers hai wo bhi padhna chhod denge !

Complaint :
Aaj kal message nahi karta. Pehle to roz subah tera message aa jaata tha. Ab kya ho gaya hai?
Excuse :
Arre yaar, I've stopped messaging everyone ever since I lost my Nokia E63 (more than a year ago, on the onset of 2011 !). Us phone mein mera saara message ka collection chala gaya. And then I took HTC Wildfire. The phone is good, but its really a pain to send group messages in that phone.
And More :
The account that I gave is totally true. And this is one of the genuine reasons that I have stopped sending SMSes to everyone. Other genuine reasons not to be disclosed. ;)

Complaint :
Oye... tu blog likhta tha naa.... Kaafi din se tere updates nahi aa rahe hain... All well naa?
Excuse :
Ya... Of course, all is well. Blog to mera abhi bhi hai, but us pe post karne ka time nahi milta. Jab se ye MBA start hua hai naa, bahut zyaada busy ho gaya hoon... saans lene ki bhi fursat badi mushkil se milti hai.
And More :
Somewhat true ! :P

Complaint : 
No tweets for so long ! Pehle to teri twitter updates se pareshaan ho jaate the.
Excuse : 
Ye hi soch ke maine twitter use karna band kar diya. Wo kya hai naa, mujh se tumhari takleef dekhi nahi gayi !
And More :
Dude, if you think you're sarcastic, think again ! Sarcasm mein main tumhaara BAAP hoon ! :P

Complaint :
Mota ho raha hai !
Excuse :
To us mein bhi takleef hai tumhe? Pehle patla tha to kehte the kitna patla hai, ab mota hua to kehte ho mota kyun hai !!!! Complain karna kab chhodoge?
And More :
Its true ! Main mota ho raha hoon !! :(

Complaint :
Tu kitna travel karta hai? Bore nahi ho jaata kya itna travel kar ke?? Kabhi Pune, kabhi Mumbai, kabhi Falna.... Ek jagah to tere pair tikte hi nahi hain... Bhatakti aatma hai kya?
Excuse :
I love to travel ! And ghar pe jaane mein main bilkul bhi bore nahi hota :) Well, you can call me a bhatakti aatma, but a nomad would be a better word ! :P
And More :
Contrary to the excuse that I present, I don't love travelling that much, but its the destination that excites me more. Ghar jaane ke liye to mujhe aadhi raat ko neend mein se jaga ke bhi bologe to bhi I'm ready !

Complaint :
Less Facebook, Even lesser blog posts, Almost nil tweets? Kitna badal gaya insaan....
Excuse :
Actually wo kya hai naa ke mujhe ab gyaan ki praapti ho gayi hai... Ye sab moh maaya hai ! Aur main in ka tyaag karne ki koshish kar raha hoon.
And More :
Told you, I'm Sarcasm ki dukaan ! :P

Well, these were just a few. Agar sab likhne baith jaaunga to shaam to idhar hi ho jaayegi. Plus I have a lot of other things in my priority list. :)



People will never stop complaining. You just have to be more creative in the excuses that you present. That's what I'm trying to do !

Such is life !

4 comments:

  1. inme se kuchh complaints meri b h...;)
    kya yar tum to bura maan gaye.. btw nice post again Mr. nomad:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ swati -
    yeah !! in mein se kaafi saari complaints hai tumhari bhi :) and i hope tumhe tumhare answers mil gaye hain... lolz... by the way don't worry... main bura nahi maanta :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. sabse pehale to congrates DW.....blog century maarne k liye..
    or tu msg b nh karta..qki tere paas HTC Wildfire he..( really a pain to send group messages in that phone).....so, me pray karti hu ki tera ye phone jaldi se kho jaye..
    or patalu tu ab real me motu hotaa jaa raha h...
    btw...nice post Mr.DW

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ arzoo -
    thanks :P ;) aur shubh shubh bol... mera phone nahi ghumega... and btw itna bhi mota nahi hua hoon ;)

    ReplyDelete