Friday, June 18, 2010

Uncertainity

Sometimes,
I do understand.

Sometimes,
It’s difficult to comprehend.

Sometimes I realize,
Not every why can be answered.

Sometimes,
I wonder why so?

Sometimes,
You need a reason to smile.

Sometimes,
You shed a tear just like that.

Sometimes,
Love can’t be explained.

Sometimes,
Rage is all you know.

Sometimes,
A nest is enough.

Sometimes,
Even caves fail to shelter.

Sometimes,
No one is yours.

Sometimes,
You don’t want them.

Sometimes,
You want a chance.

Sometimes,
You want to miss it.

Sometimes,
‘We’ is what I desire.

Sometimes,
‘We’ is what troubles me.

Sometimes, I feel human being is the most intelligent creature under the sun.

Sometimes, I feel we are fools to believe it!

3 comments:

  1. superb piece of expression partner.... welcome back to bloggerdom !! :) and what a great comeback it is.... keep it up !

    ReplyDelete
  2. @shruti... thnx!!

    @ankit... thnx partner!!

    ReplyDelete