Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Untitled post


Overview

This post of mine is no story, no poetry. It’s just what has been going on in my mind. It’s about how it feels when some you know changes to some one you knew. I don’t know how this will be accepted by anyone who reads this. I found no better place to share.

Text

I have not given much to this blog in the past few days. I was waiting for something to come my way. Something on which I could elaborate or something rather some thread of a fresh thought that passes my head. Unfortunately I couldn’t get any. I have been busy lately. I had my exams. But the pressure didn’t make me overlook the things that happened around me. In fact, these are the times when, I think one looks at some people for moral support. I am not going to whine about anything in this post just that I don’t understand why CHANGES matter so much rather how can they matter so much?

Changes are a part of growing up, and I know it. What I don’t know is why coping up with it so difficult. Some people change because of some other people, some do so to suit to the environment they are in. But do they ever think how much it affects those people who liked them for who they were?

I do not blame anybody it’s just that I am missing my friends. Everybody has moved on including me. I don’t complain. It’s not about not being able to spend time with each other it’s about what you do when you are with them. I am missing all the innocence and the purity of the relations. It has all become like an adulterated fruit drink that claims to give 100% fruit with no added preservatives. Why do people start becoming pretentious?

I am no loser. I am just a bit pissed off. I am not liking the fact that some of my best friends have changed their choice of friends, their taste (food) , their favorite color, their favorite song, their style(clothing) just to get along with the majority or because SOME ONE SPECIAL has entered their lives. Can’t we just be who we are and still be accepted by the world?

P.S : I am sorry for a comeback like this but I had to get this out of my head!

8 comments:

  1. @ garima -
    a good comeback post !

    i knw dis post points out to a few of ur very good frnds... n dat includes me too.... ;) dnt wry... i'll be in touch like before... juz gimme sum tym...

    nice post ! a mirror of wat ur heart feels ! n dis is wat is the USP of GFN... hai naa??

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ankit..
    thnx.. i wont deny dat u r also one of the ones this post points out to.. bt as i xplaind its nt abt nt being in touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As it's said nothing is permanent but what is, is change.... So there is no other option but to accept it, especially when changes can't be controlled by u. i know it's very difficult, but life goes this way only...

    Nyways, really very nice comeback post, very well expressed, it just brought me with some forgotten memories....

    ReplyDelete
  4. @rashmi..
    thnx..
    yes its tru dat v hav no control ovr chnges n v cn do nuthn but accept them...
    i wish v hd a lil more power wid us... as a human one cn nevr b satisfied!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. well its all in one short piece......... u cant stop it but hey tats life accept it wid a smile.......
    a very gud comeback post

    ReplyDelete
  6. @jeet...
    thnx fer cmmnting... well yes i knw its a part of lyf...hav to liv wid it!!

    n nxt pls do not cmmnt as anonymous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Bk Chowla sir..
    yes sir.. i wil... thnx!!

    ReplyDelete