Thursday, April 22, 2010

I'll Always Be There




When the world seems to walk out on you,
And you feel scared.
When you're feeling low, you're feeling blue,
Turn around, and I'll be right there.

Even though there were others to make you strong,
You never noticed I was there all along.
And now that they've left you alone,
And you're are all on your own.

I wanted you to know...
Whenever you get scared,
Turn around, I'll always be there.

When you'll win yourself back,
And shine like the brightest star.
When the others will come back to you,
You will change who you are.

I will still adore you and will always love,
Will wait till you're left again.
Because then you'll be all alone,
And I'll be your only true friend.

I just wanted you to know...
Whenever you get scared,
Turn around, I'll always be there.

6 comments:

  1. Ahem ahem....i like it...sweet n simple ne......bt 4 whom u wil always b der?u din mention dat..:p...Dream grl?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ shruti -
    thanks.... n btw agar main name mention kar dunga to laakho ladkiyo ka dil toot jayega... n i dnt want dat.... lolzzzz ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ shruti -
    thank u for calling me n my jokes STUPID !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude... WOW!! luvd it!! it wud feel gr8 if sum1 sez dat to me!!blush...blush... n yes i do wanna for whom dis is!! ssly... wht a poem!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ garima -
    thanks :) itni achhi poem thi kya??? lemme find sum1 jisko ye poem suna saku... :) lolzzz

    ReplyDelete