Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Angel





I thought I saw an angel,
I didn't mean to stare.
I had pictured them differently,
till I saw you standing there.


You may not have a halo,
but you certainly have that grace.
I can tell that you're an angel,
from that look on your face.


For only angels shine that way.
You have this heart convinced.
I know you're heaven sent,
even you don't have a set of wings.


For only God would send a gift
so good and sweet and kind.
Don't try to tell me otherwise,
I'll never change my mind.


You may think that I'm flirting,
but I see through my eyes of love.
My heart is convinced I got a gift,
and you're my angel from above.

20 comments:

  1. awesum ne. I love to think about angels...... This is one of the best i've read and hope that others agree. you are very talented at writting poems. keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol..ur wc..bdw m d frst ne dis tym..lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ B K Chowla sir -
    thank u very much sir... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sry m late!!
    bt i hav to say dis is really an awesome wrk dun!! impressive writing!! it feels cute n innocent!!

    wel done!! btw u mind mentioning d angel's name!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ garima -
    heyy... thnx :) n ya.... better late than never.... :p

    ur comment is important, n not the timing.... hai naa?? n btw i've mentioned the name of the angel sumwhr on dis page.... nw go figure ! :p ;) lolz

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ bhushan -
    thanx :) keep visiting... keep commenting... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice!! party chahiye angel ki! hahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ sandhya mam -
    thanks :) party bhi milegi..... but pehle mujhe "angel" to mil jaaye.... ;)

    keep visiting....

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey superb, great work,
    n its really sweeeeeeet
    kp writing :)
    n hope u get ur angel soon.....

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ rashmi -
    thnx a lot :)
    evn i'm waitin for the angel.... pata nahi kahan bhatak rahi hai.... lolzz...

    ReplyDelete
  11. ankit...
    smartly answered!! dnt wry u wil get ur angel!! hope i get mine 2!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi
    the poem has a very nice language....
    keep it up

    ReplyDelete