Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The end before the beginning

Dear readers,

I would just act responsible by declaring that this is my last post… That, I will never again go through this journey, willingly or unwillingly, and the reason being that TIME is UNIDIRECTIONAL. So even if I wish to I won’t be able to live these moments again.

Any which ways, poet T.S. Eliot famously wrote---
For last year’s words belong to last year’s language…
And next year’s words await another voice’

Ohhh!! I guess I didn’t complete my 1st sentence: It was ----
I would just act responsible by declaring that this is my last post… for the year 2009.
What did you guys think??

Anyways, moving on… thanks to all the readers for your support via comments. I would like to add, as Ankit says ‘Criticism is always welcome’ I request you all to continue to help us keep up and improve.

Also, this last year must’ve been an eventful one for all of us. We all saw highs and lows (together and individually). Let’s keep the good and forget the bad that happened to us.

As Brooks Atkinson has penned down---
‘Drop the last year into the silent limbo of the past. Let it go, for it was imperfect, and thank God that it can go’





Let us all welcome 2010 with open arms. May the light of new year bring all of us happiness and goodwill.

With this I wrap up for this year wishing all of us:


P.S.: Enjoy the celebration but please be safe.

8 comments:

  1. nce ne....wish u a very happy new yr guys...i hpe dis yr turns out 2 b gud 4 each n evryne...cheers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ garima -
    awesome post ! luved it :) lemme take dis opportunity to thank u for what u had been to me thru out the year.... for jhelofying me (yeah.... this word suits the best...)... for lending me constant support.... for joining GFN.... for starting Crapologists.... The list is never ending.... Be the same !

    Happy new year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ shruti -
    thanks on garima's behalf.... n same to u too....

    ReplyDelete
  4. @shruti...thnx a tonne!! happy new year to u too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ankit
    wow...those were a lot of thnk yous!! abt jhelofying u... u've bin gr8 to wrk wid!! u need nt thnk me fer nethng!!thnx a lot fer alwez being der!! u r welcome neways!!
    Happy new year!!
    tc

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ garima -
    he he he.... u cant deny dat u didn't jhelofy me.... coz u did ! lolz... :p

    bahut thanks ho gaye... ab aur bolunga to u'll kill me.... hai na??

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ankit-
    yep defyntly...one more thank you and....

    ReplyDelete
  8. one more 'thank you' and it'll be...

    Ankit B. Rathod
    (1988-2010)

    Lolz

    ReplyDelete