Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Damage Control

Ever since exams got over, my life's going haywire. Something or the other is happening the wrong way. It may be a piece of thought in my mind, but who knows it might be true. Actually these series of events have made me think that life's turning out to be a disaster. And I'm trying my best to control the damage. But as life unfolds, I seem to be helpless.

It was on 16th that my exams got over. And the very next day, the 17th, I had an accident. A close survival it was. The best thing was that I escaped unhurt.


The very next day, my glares, which I just got some three-four days ago, got damaged. Damn.... I loved it... huh !!!


Not only this, within two days, my Airtel SIM Card (of Mumbai circle), started showing "Insert SIM" in the mobile phone. It meant that it was damaged and needed to be changed.


And not to forget, the harassment in lodging the FIR at the Police Station and running at the car repairer and the Insurance office (for claiming the insurance of the car). Later I found out that I'd get only 40-50% of the repair costs. Now this was really bad. After so much running around madly, all I get is just 40-50% of repair costs, even if it wasn't my fault !!! At the time of insuring the car, these people say that "Ab aap chinta mat karo, aapki car fully insured hai..." (Now you don't worry, your car is fully insured...) Is this what you call 'fully insured'?

My car got damaged badly, my glares got damaged, my SIM got damaged.... I desperately need to do some 'damage control'... But I don't know how....

Peace....

2 comments:

  1. It is only a phase, and will get over.You have finished not one but two exams.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope that this 'nightmare' ends soon.....

    ReplyDelete