Monday, January 3, 2011

(UN)Happy New Year :(

You might be wondering that what the hell I am upto and why the hell am I wishing you an "unhappy" new year??

Actually, I'm not wishing you an "unhappy" new year, but I am emphasizing on how my new year was. Unfortunately, it was UNHAPPY...

I was all alone, as my family was out of town. And to add to it, I had some health issues that started with the beginning of 2011. And I'm still not totally okay. I hope I will be back to normal in a couple of days. At least I hope so.

Even though the start was bad, I don't believe that 2011 is going to be bad for me. Of late, I've started living in the 'positive hemisphere' of life ! So, no issues of 2011 bringing bad omen to me. :P

Earlier too, I've stayed alone a lot of times. And I'm quite used to it. But this time, it was a different story altogether. The most harrowing 'home alone' experience I've ever had !

I didn't intend to publish this post, but I am publishing it 'coz all I need is your good wishes so that I get well soon... errr... not soon... but I want myself to get well 'quickly'... ;)

And I hope that unlike me, the new year has been "happy" for all of you.... Once again, a very happy new year !! 

8 comments:

  1. get well soon dude...........
    this year gonna be very luck...dun worry...!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get well soon bro.....!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. get well soon..2011 suxx..hating it.....nyways u tke rest.....:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ shruti -
    thnx... btw be positive !! n yup... i will take rest...

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ mr chowla -
    thanks for ur wishes sir....

    ReplyDelete