Monday, May 24, 2010

My Feelings For YOU

I can’t begin to describe
the feelings I have for You,
when You look into my eyes,
what it makes me do...

My lips begin to tremble,
My heart begins to ache.
My knees go weak and shaking,
My body begins to quake...

I’ve never really expressed myself,
My feelings I’ve kept in a jar.
But now, with You, I feel the need
to tell You what they are...

I feel Your presence when You're near,
And for Your touch my body cries.
But when You smile and walk away,
My heart and soul just dies...

You're my fantasy.
In the darkness of night,
I gaze at You
and hold You tight...

I open my eyes and look for You
at the breaking of the dawn.
But You're here only in my dream,
And once again You’re gone...

If I can’t have Your Love just yet,
I’ll wait till the end of time.
To Me, it will be worth it
to truly call You mine...

8 comments:

  1. awsum poem....2 gd..liked it..bt stil askng n wil cntnue askng kiske liye likha hai?:p

    [ posted on Facebook ]

    ReplyDelete
  2. thnx... lol... der's no answer to ur question ryt nw... :P

    [ posted on Facebook ]

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya ya...tym aane pe wil cum 2 knw evrythng..:P

    [ posted on Facebook ]

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmm.... time aane to de pehle....

    [ posted on Facebook ]

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ankit... nw its high tym u shd tell evrybdy yeh kiske liye hai... its nt gud to keep ur readers in suspense for so long!! btw its an awsum poem!! jiske liye hai woh toh pakka fida ho jayegi/a...lolzzz!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I truly agree with Garima, itna suspense achha nhi, n superb poem, again from heart :)
    Keep writing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ garima -
    thanks for such a lovely comment.... sachhi yaar abhi tak koi hai hi nahi... n btw itna toh i'm sure dat she'll be a girl... baddhhu normal chhe... lolzzz :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ rashmi -
    thanks a lot for ur wonderful words... :) ye to abhi tak mere liye bhi suspense hai toh sabko kaise batau??? :p

    ReplyDelete