Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Nightmare.... Errr.... Exams....

Hey guys,

Presenting to you, yet another post starting with apology... lolz... Sorry for not being able to post.... But I have a valid reason for this... and that being my EXAMINATIONS !!!

Examinations - every student's nightmare (nerds and geeks are class apart... they don't fall in the category of "students"). My nightmare (read :: exams) began on 19th March and will continue till 8th April. *sob sob*. And to add to my woes, I have to write an exam on my birthday too. :'(

Ye university waale bhi naa jaane kaun se janam ki dushmani nikaal rahe hain.... Huh !

Lets talk about something from the past. Don't worry I'm not going to bug you people by posting a chapter picked up directly from some History text book. I'm just going 5 days behind.

My first paper, COSM (for the over enthusiasts :: Computer Oriented Statistical Methods), was an awesome paper. I completed the paper in less than the half time ! And then went on to attempt two extra questions ! I love mathematics and statistics and of course, it was my love that was dripping from the paper ;)

And my second paper, SAD (again, the over enthusiasts looking for the complete name... naam hi SAD hai, to full form kyun puch rahe ho?... Anyways its System Analysis & Design), was a horrible one !! COSM jitna achha gaya, SAD utna hi bekaar... SAD was the paper that actually lived up to its name ! Huh :(

The SAD (or should I say the SADdest) question paper had questions related to the topics that I hadn't studied properly. And the topics which I studied had barely managed to be a part of the paper ! And to add to my tragic situation, I was unwell the day before the exam, plus had a lot of guests at home !! Padhai hui nahi... Paper kaise achha jaata... :(

Actually, to some extent, even I'm responsible for the SAD disaster. I always believed in last minute studying. And it always (almost always) worked for me. And this time... dhokha de diya... Although SAD was a sad and boring subject, but I would have fared better had I studied it earlier at least once.

Abb pachhtaye ka hot hai jab chidiya chug gayi khet !

I wish I had an "F5" button somewhere in my body, so that I could refresh my mood whenever I felt like. But alas ! although we work like machines, we still are human beings.

2 down... 4 more to go... including 1 on the day I came down to earth.... (uss din ko toh holiday hona chahiye yaar... :p)

Anyways, getting back to studies... Wish me luck guys... :)

----------------
Sent from my Nokia E63

12 comments:

  1. hahaha.....aur karo lst minute studies...lolzzz....n aise bhi 2- 3days b4r sum1 tld me (padhai karne k liye toh puri zindagi baaki hai)..ahem ahem!!!...nyways All d vry best....hpe u do wel...n hpe u wrte sumthng n ur paper..lolzz..

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ shruti -
    thnx for the first comment....

    yeah... my last minute preparation ditched me dis tym.... :p

    n i still say... 'padhne ke liye poori zindagi padi hai....' lolzz.... actually paper mein kuchh nahi likha... dats why i wrote dis post !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ankit--
    Dont worry dude...jst remember 1thing......
    ''Picture abhi baaki h..mere dost''
    as it is abhi to bahut se paper baaki h...or paper bigad bhi gaya to kya h...
    apna kaun kya ukhaad lega....
    so,,,,,,
    Weed out ur all tnsns....
    Say next....
    and Move on.....
    evrythin will b
    fine.....
    and B.O.L. for u next paper...!
    Jay Mata di....!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ rohit -
    thnx for the wishes n such a wonderful comment ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. loved d line, i wish i could have F5 button in my body.....
    Hota rehta hai, so 4get abt ur SAD paper, n i wish u all d very best 4 ur remaining ones....

    Keep posting....

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ rashmi -
    thanks a lot ma'am :) for ur wishes... for ur comment... :)

    n by the way, the line u loved was the last minute addition to the post... now everyone knows why i depend on last minute preparation so much... lolz :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am writing a post on education and exams. Read it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ chowla sir -
    sure sir... i'd love to read it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i knw m vry late to comment n i am sry 4 disappearing for so long...
    neways...
    u seem to hav a pretty balanced situation w.r.t ur papers...
    try not to continue wid dis...
    All d bst of luck dear!! do well!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its k dude...
    Its happn once in exam.....
    Dnt worry yaar dont depend on one night study..pls study lot.
    Aftr dat c u SADest mood N paper ll change into HAPPiest.
    All the best 4 Nxt papr.
    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ garima -
    thanks a ton partner :) its okay if u're late.... i cn understand... evn u were hvng ur practs n all... i hope i cn do better... n thnx once again :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ aviral -
    thnks buddy... thank u very very mch :)

    ReplyDelete