Sunday, November 9, 2008

Random Thoughts

I am bored..... very much bored.... I've got an exam tomorrow and here I am.... writing a new post for my blog..... I dunno wat to write.... No topic in my 1688 cm³ brain (yes i had to use MS-Word's Insert Symbol option to get dis CUBE symbol '³'.... its 'Alt+0179'....) I got the size of brain when i played 'Who Has The Biggest Brain?' on Facebook..... Huh ! as in those guys got into my mind and took the measurements and size of my brain !!! As per them, I am a GEEK(n : an obsessive enthusiast)....

Fuhget it.... Its just meant for timepass !!! What else....

Lets talk something more serious.... Politics??? Many of you will have decided to stop reading this post after you came across the word 'Politics'..... Nobody's interested in it... But I dunno why I'm so much interested in the so-called 'dirty' politics of our country....

Talking in general terms.... India has lost much since Independence in 1947.... First it was Pakistan.... then Bangladesh (ya.... if we wanted, we could have taken over Bangladesh that time, but we decided to let it become a new country....)..... More recently, we have lost half of Kashmir, what we called the 'Crown' of India.... Half of that 'Crown' is not a part of India !!! Bizzarre.... Aint it??

Today, every state in India is independent.... has its own government..... has its own leaders.... has its own language..... But with more than 7 national & 60-plus reqional political parties, we can not develop.... Every other damn politician who is denied a ticket from a particular party either changes the party or forms a new one..... the latter option being used more often.... While changing parties or forming new ones, these guys do not care about what is their political view... Their ultimate aim is to be in the limelight and to be in power.....

The guys who, at the time of elections, accuse each other suddenly become friends.... This is a major drawback of the Indian democratic system.... 'Coz nobody can work towards development in this era of coalition.... One party has to take care of the other.... Everybody must be politically correct.... so that the other coalition member support the government....

Every other day, there's a news of a blast in India.... But has anyone thought that what is the root cause of this problem??? I can hear somebody saying.... Kashmir issue.... Pakistan..... OK, just for the time being if we assume that these are the cause of the terror attacks in India, let me ask What these politicians have done to to eradicate this problem..... NOTHING....!!!

Put the terrorism issue aside.... thats too big an issue to be discussed..... What about internal security issues like Naxalism???? There's a parallel army which is fighting with the Indian army in India..... This issue is entirely dependant on the government.... No external pressures.... Its not an international issue.... If the people in power wanted, they could have solved it much before....

The question arises that if all the politicians are corrupt or inefficient, who should we choose??? Should we not vote at all??? My answer would be 'NO'.... I haven't voted till date.... This will be my first election (no no no..... i'm not contesting it.....) According to me, we should vote, keeping the religious sentiments aside, keeping parties aside (party should be secondary).... The guy with a tainted criminal background should not be chosen....

I dont know if I am right, but thats what I feel....

Cheers !!!

Long live India.... A peaceful India !!!

Amen !

No comments:

Post a Comment