Sunday, April 5, 2009

Just one word - THANKS !!!

As I go through the final moments of my 21st birthday, I have decided to jot down the list of people who wished me. I am thankful to everybody who wished me on this occassion. And those who forgot to wish me, better luck next time.... :p

Although I have my exams, but I feel its necessary to at least say thanks to those who cared to wish me.

Well, I have categorised them.... And here goes the list...



ADVANCE WISHES :
These guys have wished me before the day.... may be coz of lack of time or coz of the fear that they'll forget, they preferred to be on a safer side by wishing me earlier...
  • Abhimanyu Singh : 23rd Mar... well in advance I'd say...

  • Ashish Sharma : 26th Mar

  • Nitin Solanki : 28th Mar... thinking that my birthday was on 27th and he was late...!!! :)

  • Kailash Mewara : 1st Apr

  • Shishir Kapadia : 4th Apr

  • Kamlesh Muthliya : 4th

  • Shekhar Upadhyay : 4th Apr

  • Meenal Mehta : 4th Apr

  • Tanu : 4th Apr

  • Jayesh Nagda : 4th Apr

  • Kailash Prajapat : 4th Apr




EARLY BIRDS :
People who wished me exactly at 12 in the night. And the list ends at the time when I slept..... and I slept at 3 AM....
  • Akshay Saini

  • Shekhar Upadhyay

  • Shehraz Ali

  • Shruti Solanki

  • Arpit Mehta

  • Chirag Rathod, my elder bro

  • Dr Ramesh Rathod

  • Geeta Rathod

  • Akshay Rathod, my twin... n even i wished him too....

  • Yukta Rathod, my sis

  • Nishant Jain

  • Shishir Kapadia

  • Happy Mewara

  • Kaushal Rathod

  • Kamlesh Parihar

  • Anshu Jain

  • Manish Mewara

  • Kalpesh Soni

  • Jayesh Nagda

  • Vishal Dedhia

  • Saurabh Dhoka

  • Darshit Shah

  • Preetam Chatterjee

  • Rashi Mehta

  • Dheeraj Agarwal

  • Ratan Malviya

  • Aniket Sangle

  • Jayesh Naik

  • Renuj Parmar

  • Tuhin Chakraborty

  • Kailash Mewara

  • Sunny Kichloo

  • Anish Tak

THROUGHOUT THE DAY :
  • Jayantiji Kothari, my Jiju

  • Rekha Kothari, my sis

  • Hardik Kothari, my nephew

  • Namasvi Kothari, my niece

  • Manali Baldota

  • Raj Rishi Sharma SIR

  • Nitin Solanki

  • Gaurav Agarwal

  • Kushal Kitawat

  • Gaurav Mehta

  • Garima Sancheti

  • Rishabh Baldota

  • Rita Surana, my cousin

  • Omkar Pol

  • Komal Rathod

  • Neha Baldota

  • Kamlesh Mewara

  • Kaushal Rathod

  • Tanu

  • Honey Rathod, my cousin

  • Kiran Rathod, my uncle

  • Prabha Rathod, my aunt
  • Heena Mehta

  • Bhairu Parihar

  • Preeti Malviya

  • Abhimanyu Singh Chauhan

  • Pratik Jain

  • Rohan Merchant

  • Rashmi Jain

  • Vinish Arora

  • Pragya Seth

  • Rahul Kumar

  • Vishal Shah

  • Arjun Krishnan

  • Kriti Surana

  • Sumeet Gehlot

  • Tejo

  • Meena Rathod, my aunt

  • Palash Monga

  • Tanuj Parmar

  • Saunil Shah

  • Sanjay Sancheti

  • Shruti Dev

  • Ankit B*

  • Aakash Baldota

  • Upasna Bhatia

  • Amandeep Singh

  • Ankit Rana

  • Anuj Parmar

  • Manish Jain

  • Neha Mehta

  • Viral Jain

  • Abhijeet Gupte

  • Praveen Rathod, my uncle

  • Aneesh Saji

  • Dhaval Sanghavi

  • Bhavesh Jain

  • Vinita Shah

  • Sandeep Dave

  • Bharat Thapar

  • Saurabh Nandoskar

  • Mahendra Dhoka, my friend's dad, surprised me by sending a birthday cake... Special Thanks uncle :)

  • Sunita Rathod

  • Janvi Rathod

  • Vansh Rathod

  • Chirag Dhoka : dude.... u called damn late.... i expected an early call from you...

  • Jaken Shah

  • Rahul Kumar

  • Nadeem Khan

  • Chetan Malviya

  • Prateek Monga : Better late, than never.... :p

  • Bhavesh Mehta

  • Honey Bagga

  • Rahul Goswami

  • Ashish Rathi

  • Garima Ranawat

  • Abhishek Jain

  • Kinjal Parmar

  • Jay Bendkhale

  • Vikram Angara

  • Ashish Sharma

  • Kaustubh Rawool
BETTER LATE THAN NEVER - BELATED WISHES :
  • Akshay Deshpande
  • Bhavin Vaidya
  • Ronak Baldota
  • Gopalkrishnan Venkatraman
  • Vikas Rathod
  • Rishabh Khandhar
Thanks a lot guys for making me feel special on this very day. Its because of YOU that I felt this special....



BOTTOM-LINE : I am 21 now.... And hence i qualify for the 'ELIGIBLE BACHELOR' category (21 is the minimum legal age for boys to marry).... lol ;)

20 comments:

  1. ur mst welcum..
    n nicely written evrythng...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm posting a few comments which i got the same post on Facebook....

    ReplyDelete
  3. no need for a 'thnx' man.. its ws ur day ! cheers n tc !

    [ posted on Facebook at 12:51am April 6 ]

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya ankit..no need for thanks..it was definitely ur day bro..
    plus it was nice talkin to u aftr soooo long :)
    take care.

    [ posted on Facebook at 2:55am April 6 ]

    ReplyDelete
  5. lucky guy soooo many people who's best wishes are with you, n it was ur bday so no need of thanks...... n thank you for jotting down all the names in midst of ur the xams.... Wish u all sucess in life....

    [posted on Facebook at 6:37am April 6 ]

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ saunil -
    :)

    [posted on Facebook at 8:27am April 6 ]

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ akshay -
    yeah... felt gr8 talkin to u after 'ages'..... n u were d first one to wish me..... :)

    [ posted on Facebook at 8:28 am April 6 ]

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ rashmi -
    yeah.... i thought of dis idea only 2 days ago.... n the 'phone log', FB n orkut really helped. maintain the sequence.... :)

    [ posted on Facebook at 8:29am April 6 ]

    ReplyDelete
  9. btw it was just another day..... but YOU guys made it so special.... so u too deserve at least a thanks.....

    [ posted on Facebook at 8:35am April 6 ]

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, so many ppl. lucky guy. :)

    [ posted on Facebook at 11:30am April 6 ]

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ ankit -
    thanks.... :)

    [ posted on Facebook at 11:49am April 6 ]

    ReplyDelete
  12. gr8 yaar...a long list!!!!!
    wishing u...even a greater list next year!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. @ prateek -
    thanks a lot....
    dis means i'll hav to thank more ppl next tym.... dat means a longer post.... lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am sorry for the delay.A belated happy birthday.My best wishes.God bless

    ReplyDelete
  15. @ Mr B K Chowla -
    thanks very much sir for the wishes.....

    ReplyDelete
  16. ankit dont flatter urself too much it was only 1 day out of the 365, call it ur lucky day........... people who remembered u might have forgotten about u by now................... Cheers :)

    [ posted on Facebook at 12:11am April 8 ]

    ReplyDelete
  17. yeah.... i knw.... as it is said 'every dog has its day'.... lol.... :p

    [ posted on Facebook at 11:20am April 8 ]

    ReplyDelete
  18. @ ankit ranawat (anky) -
    dude... dat wasnt u.... dats another friend of mine.... ankit rana is his name :)

    ReplyDelete